Let us plan your next event!

Welcome to RAD Event Production BLOG... Find inspiration, Ideas, and information to plan your special day...NOW OFFERING WEDDING SUPPLIES (WWW.INGRIDBRIDAL.COM)

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Destination Wedding Facial Scrub that is sure to Leave your face looking sexy and fresh

Getting Ready for my Destination wedding to Jamaica. I used this scrub to get my facing looking outstanding...This scrub is superb and will leave your face feeling silky shine. This scrub will exfoliate and leave your face feeling sexy. I have issue with oily and dryness, this
scrub works magic on my face. It’s a scrib you must try. Organic coconut oil is know to slow down the aging process and banking soda will help with acne. You can use this scrub on your lips, hands, and foot.  inexpensive face lift. There are many benefits of using coconut oil and banking soda. Please subscribe today!. Like , Comment, and Share this facial scrub.

No comments: